TITLE: Mathoria: The Last Solution
GENRE: Role-playing, Educational
RELEASE DATE: January 23, 2017
GAMEPLAY LENGTH: Approximately 2 hours
The finale to “Mathoria: It All Adds Up” is here!
There is a world beyond Additio that is open for your exploration. Practice your subtraction, multiplication, and division skills, and find new friends to help along the way!
- Original art, animation, and music courtesy of the core team.
- Simple dialogues that should make it easier for very young children to understand.
- Meet a new party member.
- Fight new goons using subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Acquire new armor sets as you solve puzzles.
- Help people who have problems with their mathematical operations.
Lead Artist: Kimberley Hannah Warne
Artists: Jeremy Plana, Jihan Mae “Jammy” Rodriguez
Animations: Miel Balboa
Lead Designer: Mark Detroit Tañeca
Designers: Joeffrey “Blue” Vergara, Steven Escarlan
Programmer: Arvin Cabang, Francisco Bate
Lead Quality Assurance: Jericho “Jikoy” Allas
Quality Assurance: Neil Alcuran, Francesca Espinola
Composer: Nhyne Junio
Producer: Arvin Cabang
Executive Producer: Beatrice “DocB” Lapa, PhD
You may download the press kit from here.
Press Kit – Mathoria2