TITLE: Book 2: Taurus (War Guardian Chronicles)
GENRE: Role-playing, Hack & Slash, Turn-Based
GAMEPLAY LENGTH: 10-15 hours
- Use tools that can help you navigate terrains.
- Engage in hack-and-slash and turn-based battles.
- Craft more powerful weapons and accessories.
- Immerse yourself in the heartwarming original soundtrack.
- Enjoy exploring a 2D world with original sprites and environment art.
- Fight your way into job promotions that will give your warriors major stat boosts.
The mysterious disappearance of an Imperial Bride signals the beginning of war between the Queendom of Lucarre and the Berkan Kingdom. Because of this, the Lucarre Guild is tasked to investigate the presence of Berkan spies in the four surrounding Strongholds. Newly appointed guildmaster Xylven Ashellenden, a half-elven archer, calls upon three trustworthy guildmates: Rahkee Calmirsson the shield knight, Kaozen the blacksmith apprentice, and Shahai the acolyte. Will these brave warriors help put an end to this war, or will their tenacity fan the flames even further?
This story takes place at the same time as Book 1: Pisces, but happens in another region of the world. While there are Easter eggs from Pisces all over the game, Taurus is a standalone tale with a new set of characters.
Articles and Information:
Beatrice “DocB” M.V. Lapa, PhD
Map Art & Design:
Tilesets & Character Sprites:
Battle Monster Art:
Backgrounds & Cut Scenes:
Mischa Rafael “Miel” Balboa
Emman Burgos Briones
Kimberley Hannah Warne
Jihan Mae “Jammy” Rodriguez
Quality Assurance Consultants:
Lead Beta Tester:
Complete credits in this video: