TITLE: Mathoria: It All Adds Up
GENRE: Role-playing, Educational
RELEASE DATE: December 27, 2014
GAMEPLAY LENGTH: Approximately 1 hour
We have been greenlit! Thank you for voting YES!
Initially the thesis project of College of Saint Benilde students (B-Team) under Dr. Lapa (DocB) as adviser, Mathoria: It All Adds Up was created in order to help young schoolchildren practice their addition skills while going on a fun role-playing ride throughout its fictional Island of Additio.
- Three difficulty levels to choose from.
- Fight goons using basic addition skills.
- Learn new skills as you battle more difficult enemies.
- Help villagers with their daily math problems and be rewarded with useful items.
- Collect armor sets that bestow various advantages.
The pre-alpha version of this game won at the Philippine Game Festival 2014 Game On competition (Best Edutainment). Mathoria: It All Adds Up is the first of two games in an RPG series.
Lead Designer: Steven Escarlan
Producer/Programmer/Designer: Arvin D. Cabang
Additional Tilesets: Celianna
You may download the press kit from here.
Press Kit – Mathoria
7 thoughts to “Mathoria: It All Adds Up”